JerkStopper Guitar Kit
The JerkStopper Guitar Kit removes the stress and strain from instrument cords ensuring the cable plug stays in and protects against static, popping, cable stress and plug damage. Removing the stress from the cord and plug increases the instrument cable's lifespan.
The patented JerkStopper cable retention device provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Secure the JerkStopper Guitar to any electric or acoustic guitar that has a shoulder strap eye-let. Works with or without a shoulder strap installed.
Once initially installed, the included quick release enables plugging and unplugging in seconds.
Also included is the Amp support. Install the JerkStopper Stretch 6" on the amplifier to also protect against popping and plug or cable damage.
Supports standard guitar cables and any cable with a diameter from 3.5mm to 8.5mm.
The JerkStopper is a versatile and inexpensive tool that could potentially save hundreds if not thousands of dollars in preventative damage.
- Secures to any electric or acoustic guitar with a shoulder strap eyelet
- Increase lifespan of instrument cables
- Works with or without a shoulder strap installed
- Quick release for plugging and un-plugging guitar fast
- Prevent popping, static, plug and cable damage and accidental disconnects
- Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm
JerkStopper Guitar Kit includes: