The JerkStopper Guitar removes the stress and strain from instrument cables ensuring the cord plug stays in and protects it from popping, static, cable stress and plug damage. Removing the stress from the cord and plug increases the instrument cable's lifespan.
The patented JerkStopper cable retention device provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Secure the JerkStopper to any electric or acoustic guitar that has a shoulder strap eye-let. Works with or without a shoulder strap installed.
Once initially installed, the included quick release enables plugging and unplugging in seconds.
Supports standard guitar cables and any cable with a diameter from 3.5mm to 8.5mm.
The JerkStopper is a versatile and inexpensive tool that could potentially save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in preventative damage.
- Secures to any electric or acoustic guitar with a shoulder strap eyelet
- Increase lifespan of instrument cables
- Works with or without a shoulder strap installed
- Quick release for plugging and un-plugging fast
- Prevent popping, static, plug and cable damage and accidental disconnects
- Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm
Also available in the JerkStopper Guitar Kit.